- Website Content. The Content (as defined below) presented on this Website is intended for educational or informational purposes only. Such information is not meant to serve as a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the use of any goods, products or information available on or received from this Website. Your physician or health care practitioner should address any and all medical questions, concerns and decisions regarding the possible treatment of any medical condition. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the use of any goods, products or information received from this Website before using or relying on them. Your physician or health care practitioner should address any and all medical questions, concerns and decisions regarding the possible treatment of any medical condition. You should always check the ingredients for products to avoid potential allergic reactions as Miss Kay may change ingredients from time to time. Miss Kay does not give or intend to give any answers to medical-related questions and this Website does not replace any medical professional or medical resource. Miss Kay does not represent itself as a physician nor is this implied. No prescription medications or medical treatments are intentionally provided on this Website
- Product Information and Pricing. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the product descriptions, product images, pricing, promotions, availability, ingredients or other information or content on the Website. We reserve the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies on the Website, to change or update information if any such information is inaccurate.
- Colors. We try to accurately display the colors of the products you see on the Website. However, we cannot guarantee that the colors you see on your monitor will be accurate.
- Trademarks. The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names (individually, a “Trademark” and collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Website or on content available through the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Miss Kay and others and may not be used unless authorized by the Trademark owner. All Trademarks not owned by us that appear on the Website or on or through the Website’s services, if any, are the property of their respective Trademark owner. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Website without our written permission or that of the third party Trademark owner. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Website is strictly prohibited.
- Links to and from the Website. If you link from any other website to this Website, such link shall open in a new browser window or tab and shall link to the full version of the Website. You are not permitted to use any linking method whereby the Content is hosted by us but displayed on another web site (this practice is sometimes referred to as “in-line” linking). You may not to link from any other web site to this Website in any manner such that the Website, or any page of the Website, is “framed,” surrounded or obfuscated by any third party content, materials or branding. We reserve all of our rights under the law to insist that any link to the Website be discontinued, and to revoke your right to link to the Website from any other website. You may be able to link from the Website to third-party websites and third-party websites may link to the Website (“Linked Sites”). You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through Linked Sites, even if they are owned or run by affiliates of Miss Kay. Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement or sponsorship by Miss Kay of such websites or the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials presented on or through such websites. Miss Kay is not responsible for any content that originates from any Linked Site and that is embedded or otherwise transmitted through the Website.
You represent and warrant that: (a) you are at least 13 years old; (b) all User Contributions posted by you is original to you and that you are the sole author of such User Contributions, (c) no User Contribution infringes upon, violates or misappropriates a third party’s intellectual property rights, (d) no User Contribution will be obscene, libelous, vulgar, offensive, malicious, discriminatory, defamatory or otherwise unlawful, (e) no other party has any rights to such User Contribution, (f) any “moral rights” in your User Contribution have been waived, (g) the User Contribution is not false, inaccurate or misleading in any manner, and (h) you are not being compensated in any manner for your User Contributions from any third party. You may not use our interactive services or any User Contribution to impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, any Miss Kay employee, forum leader, guide or host, or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity. You may not use the interactive services to collect or store personal data about other users. You may not include references to other competitors, websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers.
You grant us a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully transferable, assignable and sub-licensable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, make, sell and export any such User Contribution, in whole or part, and/or to incorporate them in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for editorial, commercial, non-commercial, promotional or any other purpose.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you believe your work or content has been copied and posted to the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send Miss Kay an email with the following written information in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”):
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address (if available); and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Disclaimer of warranties. The website, including, without limitation, all services, content, functions and materials, is provided “as is,” “as available”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty for information, data, data processing services, uptime or uninterrupted access, any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, usefulness, or content of information, and any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and we hereby disclaim any and all such warranties, express and/or implied. We do not warrant that the website or the services, content, functions or materials contained therein will be timely, secure, uninterrupted or error free, or that defects will be corrected. We make no warranty that the website will meet user’s requirements. No advice, results or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through the website shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. miss kay also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website. If you are dissatisfied with the website, your sole remedy is to discontinue using the website. Without limitation of the above in this section, miss kay disclaims all express or implied warranties or representations regarding any products or services ordered or provided via the website, and hereby disclaims, and you hereby waive, any and all warranties and representations made in product or services literature, frequently asked questions documents and otherwise on the website or in correspondence with miss kay or its agents. Any products and services ordered or provided via the website are provided by miss kay “as is.” The foregoing disclaimers do not apply to the extent, if at all, of any product warranty offered by the manufacturer of a product or as otherwise specifically set forth in a license or sale agreement separately entered into in writing between you and miss kay or its licensor or supplier.
- Applicable Laws. This Agreement is governed by the laws of Israel, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any cause of action that may arise under this Agreement will be brought in the appropriate court in Israel and you agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Israel.
- Viruses, Hacking And Other Offenses. You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other content which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Service Service is the misskayworld.com website operated by Alma K
- Personal Data Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers) Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User) Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and UseWe collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
Personal DataWhile using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
Usage DataWe may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of DataAlma K uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and generalתinformation about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law EnforcementUnder certain circumstances, Alma K may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Legal RequirementsAlma K may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Alma K
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of DataThe security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals Under California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Alma K aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Alma K relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Service ProvidersWe may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
AnalyticsWe may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google AdWords Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Optout Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Facebook Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950 To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217 Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Children’s PrivacyOur Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org